East Sussex County Council (ESCC) has developed its own e-learning modules, which include a range of safeguarding modules.
Many of these courses serve as a foundation or introductory level to the topic and are a prerequisite for ESCC or SAB classroom-based training.
The range of e-learning courses include:
- Safeguarding Adults
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Domestic Abuse – Foundation Module 1: What is domestic abuse?
- Domestic Abuse – Foundation Module 2: Impact and building resilience, and barriers to seeking support
- Domestic Abuse – Foundation Module 3: Risk identification, assessment and management.